Skip to main content

The Problem is that I have Cell Phone





Problem  is That I have cell Phone...........



“Have you ever imagine the day without your smart phone in 21th century ?”

                                                                                                                          
                No, I think it is impossible because  cell phone is the most  important part of our daily routine. 

       
                                                “ Just think , A day without cell phone!”

               
                                We can’t survive without our  smart phone even a day not even day but only three or five hours of the day. No doubt , there is risk to use smart phone and risk is just like Techno-culture risk, then even we use it regularly.  



                                It is said that………….. “Technology is blessed or cursed?”  


It is also  true that everybody uses the smart phone with their own perspective and needs for various  aspects.  But it is true that each one uses it . Internet , Twitter , Blog, Face book,  Whats App , Gmail, and so many other social cites become the part of our daily life style , mostly in new generation. I am also abdicated for all.


                                And sometimes, I think that…..I have a problem because I have Cell phone. I feel that through the use of  internet , Smart phone you can touch  to the world but you miss the person around you. I  am used to changing my status regularly. Sometimes , I think that is it impossible for me to live without cell in  day.  Thank God ! I can do this.  


                If you use it right direction , you can achieve easily what you want. But…. Each thing has both side, Negative and positive. Really, mobile is the most important and useful device.  I use all social sites for my academic purpose and sometime  I post my personal opinions also. Now a days , messages take place of gmail.  Sometimes , I think that……………


“ Having a thousand friends on Face book , why one feel lonely ?”



                Because we lost skill to be happy with ourselves.  We need something  which provide us our happiness. We all are depended to others. Mostly on our  smart phone. We  all notice that when we are in group , some of us  are very busy in their phone. They try to make happy to others who are not present with them and hurt them who are around them.


 “How strange thing is it !”
                

                I attach with my phone too much  that sometimes its not ring though I run to take it. I see my screen within half an hour and if  there is no any messages , I feel Sad!  Why ? I don’t know.
                

                I know there is lots of advantages of using mobile but as a part of technology , disadvantages also there. Using it  one can update oneself everyday. I connect with the world and also get the happiness to collect the information about different fields.


                Once I read somewhere which  rightly said that ……Attachment gives the sadness and Detachment is pleasure. Though cell has no emotions and feelings ,  we all , specially I attach emotionally with my cell phone.


                Midnight, unfortunately  wake up for only two minutes , I first take my mobile and just quickly check  ‘is there any notification or  messages ?  When we are with ourselves or spend sometimes for oneself , then we use mobile .   I know many people who are walking in terrace but they are busy in their cell. They can’t look splendid and marvelous  , beautiful blue sky.. how is it possible ?


                Mobile is also too much abdicated for me . but thanks myself that still now  I have a habit to spend some time with Nature and myself.  I can do this because I like Nature the most. Sometime , it is very difficult to stay away from the social cites for me and then I think that……


“ Let me see my notifications and wall of different cites within 10 minutes.  And as usual , it takes one or half hours of mine  during exams also!”



                                                 And then for my consolation , I think that this things happens with all of them who use social networking regularly.  Sometime , mind also stuck , can’t get new ideas and views . I many time feels that it is just like a hangover.


        Through the use of cell, we know everything which we want. We increase the information , we get the ideas what’s happening in America? , what’s new research in China? , what’s going on in Universe? But………


we are unaware about our own around atmosphere . what’s happening around us ?  we are not interested  to know what’s happening next to home. what’s going on in around lives you are and mostly we are not are for those also..


I use it and using it I know that there is the inequality also to use the cell. Being a girl , sometime I suffer from the society because …………I have Cell Phone. Even in this modern society , which we call second decade of 21th century , there is the controversy to use technology mostly cell , being a girl.


I know many places , and rigid society can’t accept this things easily.  I found inequality to use cell phone.   Boys are free to us it and girls are prohibited. In university’s  hostel, public places and I have personal experience of using cell in train. How minds are narrowed ?  I don’t like people who judge  girls with their clothes , and use of cell in public places. Mostly, I also don’t care about  those people because I know who am I and mostly my parents know how I use Cell phones. But many questions are always irritates me that……..


“Am I bad only having mobile phone being a girl ?”


“ That is the only problem  why  I use the cell?”


“ Using a cell phone only  , girls can do wrong things. Is it not true for boys ?”



                As we all are part of nature , cell become the part of my life – Everyday life.


If there is the difference between human being who use cell or not ? we found difference in their life style and attitude who use the smart phone.  I think vast difference from both perspective negative and positive. But……… I think whatever it is we all need it. 


                I don’t know what you are thinking but really , it is very useful to use it. Its depends on you how you use it.  No doubt, sometimes it irritate  me, bore me,  disturb me,  I  try to ignore but I can’t and then even I love my cell , I like its disturbance , sometimes , I am waiting for it. I think …………..


“ The problem is the only thing that To have cell phone.”


And I like that ………..problem.

                 
                               
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

Comments

  1. Its an interesting blog. You touched upon some basic points which i can say universal, some of points that you mentioned here are common feeling that everybody felt/feeling and will feel who has mobile.
    The last part of your blog is the mirror of our society. How they look at the thing like mobile and their users. But when your parents doesnt have any problem with that, then you should ignore them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Analysis of the Gazal- Chandi jaisa rang hai tera

Chandi jaisa rang hai tera - Lyrics  Chandi jaisa rang hai tera, sone jaise baal Ek tuhi dhanvaan hai gori, baaki sub kangaal Chandi jaisa rang hai tera, sone jaise baal Ek tuhi dhanvaan hai gori, baaki sub kangaal Ek tuhi dhanvaan hai gori, baaki sub kangaal........ Jis reste se tu gujre, voh phoolon se bhar jaye Jis reste se tu gujre, voh phoolon se bhar jaye Tere pair ki komal aahat sote bhaag jagaye Jo patthar choo le gori tu voh heera ban jaye Tu jisko mil jaye voh, tu jisko mil jayeVo ho jaye malamal Ek tuhi dhanvaan hai gori, baaki sub kangaal Chandi jaisa rang hai tera sone jaise baal Ek tuhi dhanvaan hai gori, baaki sub kangaal....... Jo be-rang ho us par kya kya rang jamate log Jo be-rang ho us par kya kya rang jamate log Tu naadaan na jane kaise roop churate log Nazaren bhar bhar dekhen tujhko aate jaate log Chail chabeeli rani thoda, Chail chabeeli rani thoda ghoonghat aur nikaal Ek tuhi dhanvaan hai gori, baaki sub kangaal Chandi jaisa rang hai t

અખેપાતર

અનુભવોનું અકળ પાત્ર - અખેપાતર Bindu Bhatt is well known Gujarati writer. 'Akhepatar' (1999) have awarded the 'Sahitya Akademi Award' for the 2003. Novel has the  female  protagonist Kanchanba.  આમ તો આખીયે વાત કાંચનબા ના જીવન ની જ છે ને તેમ છતાંય એમાં ઘણું છે જે એક સ્ત્રી ને જ નહીં આખાય માનવજગત ને લાગું પડે છે.  Chandrakant Topiwala said that...... "સામાજીક ચેતનાની આધારભુત ભારત ના ભગલાંના વિષયની છે ને તેમછતા ભારતના વિભાજન કરતા એ વિભાજન ને કારણે પાત્રોની બદલાતી આવતી નિયતિ નિરૂપનનો વિષય છે."  કંચનબા ની પીડા,દુઃખો ને વેદના ને   ભુતકાળ માંથી એ વર્તમાન ને  નવો અર્થ આપે છે. This is story of journey not only from Outside but the most necessary from the 'inside' also. નવલકથા માં કંચન થી લઇને કાંચનબા સુધી ની સફર છે. After the partion of IIndia & Pakistan, People are suffering from agony. They  hate their own disgustful life. Many people lost their family members and family is broken down. And Kanchnba is one of them. Kan

Book review on ' Gandhi Ni Kawad ' by Harindra Dave.

Gandhi  Ni Kawad                             - Harindra Dave             One of the most famous Gujarati writer - Harindra Dave writes so many novels, Plays, essays and poetry also. " Gandhi Ni Kawad" is  written by Harindra Dave. "This novel is X- Ray image of our society."             Title of the novel is very symbolic. Through the reading readers can't understand the meaning of the title but at the end it is really very symbolically represented the core of the novel.             In this novel we find satire on politics and system. We can say that novel has the plot of politics. Though it has some furious senses, it remains pathetic till the end. The protagonist Karunashakar himself becomes the victim of the system who is against of this system. Karunashankar is used by politicians as manageable commodity.  and he becomes scapegoat of them. And , at the end he has no  way to escape from the situation in which he himself ca